Wednesday, August 09, 2006

What’s in a name? :)

I just received a very nice email from a reader, which I just love to get these kinds of emails. It really brightens up my day : ) The only thing was it was address Mr. Roux. This never bothers me, I know my pen name is masculine sounding. Well for that matter my real name is kind of too, lol. I was asked once why I picked the name Justus Roux? To be honest I just love the way it sounded and the way it looked in print. I was going to use the last name Roux, it took me forever to come up with the first name. It must have taken me a good month to come up with a pen name that I really liked. My young adult author pen name was easy. I let my children pick it out. They combined the initials of my name and my son picked the last name, he saw it on the web and thought it sounded cool, so they came up with T.S. Torok.

No comments: