Monday, November 27, 2006


Yay! another great review for my book "Master Nikolai" this time from Just Erotic Romance Reviews. This is so awesome, two great reviews for my book in one week :) Now it's time to do a happy dance.

-Justus




Title: Master Series: Master Nikolai
Author: Justus Roux
Publisher: Erotictales Publications
Publisher URL: http://www.justusroux.
ISBN: 0-97777-4-3
Reviewer: Suni Farrar
Rating: 4 Stars
Heat level: O

Master Nikolai from the Master Series was a complex tale of dark desires, wounded souls, and those with the ability to heal them. The book was truly a treasure. I was sad to see my time with the characters end. Jacob was young and still trying to find his way in the world, which was bound to happen the longer he worked for Rose. The lady knew how to find trouble and she did just that with the new story they were researching. One minute Jacob was sure of his sexuality and the next he found beauty in the eyes of another man. If Rose were near, he would have vigorously until her senses returned. I found Jacob’s self-exploration sweet and refreshing. It felt as if I was finding out about the joys on life with him. Meanwhile, Rose was having troubles of her own. From the moment she entered Master Nikolai’s home, her life changed. My experience with Rose was different from Jacob. She had a stronger personality and that made for more fire in the bedroom. Even though, Master Nikolai was not a classic tale of romance, the connection between all of the characters was realistic. The plot kept me on the edge of my seat and the sex caused me to quiver



No comments: