Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I keep having these recurring dreams of either someone is chasing me or that I have to escape from somewhere. These dreams have increased in intensity throughout this last year. Normally, my dreams are rather bizarre anyways, but I have harvested a few really good storylines and characters from these dreams. I keep a notebook next to my bed so I can write these dreams down.


The chasing and escape dreams apparently mean I am either afraid of something or that I need a change in my life. Of course each book about dream interpretation always states something different. I am a firm believer that our dreams are our subconscious mind trying to tell us something. There are some people who believe that our dreams are simply the time our minds are free to go down any mental road.

I am lucky that I do at least remember some of my dreams. Now if only those darn chasing and escape dreams would only stop. I swear I get more exercise in my dreams than I do when I am awake, lol

No comments: