Sunday, October 29, 2006

I have had two wonderful reviews this week from The Romance Studio http://theromancestudio.com
One was for "Love Thy Master" and the other was for "A Song for My Warrior" both were 5 out of 5. It is always wonderful to receive a good review of my books, but to get two with such high praises in the same week is amazing. Plus on top of this I have received several emails from readers telling me how much they enjoy my books, which is always fantastic to hear.

To tell you the truth I really needed a week like this. It has rejuvenated my spirit.
I have been buried under of pile of promo stuff and it has seemed it’s has been one problem after another getting my new book released. There is going to be a delay in getting the print book out, which is just the newest problem. On top of all of this my oldest son gets diagnosed with Mononucleosis. At least I know why he has been so tired and not himself lately. I hope it clears up fast and with no complications. When I was a teenager I got Mononucleosis and it took almost a year for me to recovery from it. I really hope my son recovers much quicker than that.

So, yeah a week like this is just what I needed to catch my breath :)

1 comment:

Justus Roux said...

Hello Grace,

I got your invite to my space and for whatever reason it won't go through. You can go to my, my space page http://www.myspace.com/justusroux 
and invite me to join your list of friends from there.

-Justus