Thursday, September 14, 2006

I have had a really good storyline for a new book kicking around in my head for awhile now. I am dying to write it too. The only problem is that the story involves vampires. When this story came to me, hell that was four years ago, the book market wasn’t overflowing with vampire stories. Now, however it seems every other book is about a vampire. So, I don’t really know what to do. Is there enough room for yet one more vampire story? I don’t want my book to get lost in the sea of other books. My book will have a different angle to the whole vampire thing, will this make it stand out?

I know as a reader I love reading books about vampires if the story is done right. Christine Feehan is one of my favorite authors and I love how she portrays vampires in her book. On the other hand, I have read way too many books where the vampire characters are basically the same as each other.

Of course if my muses want me to write this story I will have to : )

No comments: