Saturday, September 02, 2006

Happy Labor Day to U.S. Readers

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend. It's the last hurrah of the summer.

This summer has been a little strange. First off it seemed to go by really fast. And secondly it has been a summer of deep thought for me. You know thinking about things like what direction I want to go with my life, how far I would like my career to go. Of course I would be ecstatic if sometime in the future I became a best selling author, but realistically few authors achieve such a career high as that. Not to say I won't keep working towards that goal. Right now as long as I have readers who enjoy my books I am very happy.

I don’t know what brought on this evaluation of my life, but it was much needed. I discovered there needs to be changes in my life. Now, I have a much clearer vision on what my future goals will be and how to make the changes that will improve my life considerably.


I am going to do something fun this Labor Day weekend. I want to enjoy this last part of summer.

No comments: