Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oct 2010 Newsletter


Hello Everyone :)


This month I’m busy moving into my new house. I can’t believe I found it so fast, but yay! A change of pace will be nice. With everything going on I will probably keep Halloween simple this year.

On the writing front I’m busy working on novellas for the Master Series and busy developing a new series.


My website has been updated

Guest Writers:

MY POSSESSION- Nelia Thompson
A Lesson for Two-Nicole Gestalt

Contest

The winner of the September’s contest was Karin Arthur. Congratulations and enjoy the book. For October’s contest I’m giving away a print book of “Bind Me” to enter put contest in the subject line and send it to storyteller36@msn.com Good luck to everyone that enters.


Have a great month everyone

Best wishes
Justus Roux
Storyteller36@msn.com
www.justusroux.com
www.justusrouxmasterseries.com

No comments: