Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sept 2010 Newsletter

Hello Everyone,


A happy Labor day to my USA readers. I will be spending it house hunting. I’m afraid the gypsy in me is ready for a change, so hopefully we will be moving shortly. I’m not looking forward to packing and the actual moving, but it will be nice to have a change of scenery. Since my daughter is still in high school we will be staying in her school district.

I am working on several things at one time. I have started “Lilith’s web” which is part of the Master series, However, in writing the book I decided to also write two novellas at the same time. “Rex’s Jinx” is the story on how Master Rex and Jinx met and began their love affair. And then “Lilith’s Romulus” is the story on how Lilith started training Romulus and how they fall in love. I felt both of the novellas were important to the Master Series.


I have updated my website

Guest writers
The Longing-Joseph Veronneau
The Couple in the Chicago - style Brownstone- Bes R Walker


Contest


The winner of the August’s contest was ElsieMay Kinney. Congratulations and enjoy the book. For September’s contest I’m giving away a print book of “Bind Me” to enter put contest in the subject line and send it to storyteller36@msn.com Good luck to everyone that enters.

Have a great month everyone.
Best Wishes,
Justus Roux
Storyteller36@msn.com
www.justusroux.com
www.justusrouxmasterseries.com

No comments: