Monday, January 22, 2007

Have you ever felt overwhelmed by everything going on in your life? That's what I am feeling today. On the writing front- I have so many projects I want to do this year. Quite honestly I don't know if I am going to be able to do them all. With me though once I set a goal I try my darnest to get it done. On the home front there is so much going on too. My oldest son is graduating this year, my youngest son graduates next year so they are both looking into colleges. And of course I am helping them out with this. We are looking into various schools, scholarships, student loans, etc. My oldest son wants to go to an art institute and my youngest wants to go to a technical college, he wants to work in the computer field.

My little girl has been pretty sick the last few days. I am taking her to the doctors today. I am pretty sure she has the flu, but I don't want to take any chances. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow,just a routine check up thank goodness, but still I hate going to the doctor. My husband is acting all depress over his weight. Getting him to eat properly and exercise is a challenge to say the least.

What I need is a small breather to regroup my thoughts. Get myself back on the right track.

Okay, enough whining on my part. My first priority is to get my little girl all better. I get so worried when my children are sick. While she is taking a nap today I will work on my book and lose myself in it.

No comments: