Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Feb 2007 Newsletter

Happy Valentine Day Everyone,

The day for love and romance, here’s hoping my husband is a bit romantic this year. He seems to have trouble in this area.

The erotic shivers “Surrender” and “The Heart’s Eclipse” are available now in the Erotictales yahoo store.

This month I am finishing up a book I started writing…heck about two years ago. “With These Chains” is a story about human trafficking. This has been a hard story to write due to its extreme content. This book will only be available in ebook format and I am hoping it will be released at the end of March.

My website has been updated:


Guest Poets:
My Valentine Pussy-Ramona Thompson
Why-Morgan Broom
Menage a migraine-Brian Rosenberger
The Invitation-Andrea C. Kerl

Guest Writers:
My Life is Like One of My Movies-Bes R. Walker
Ex-Boyfriend Season-Michael Cain
Trial by Sperm-Jack Allen
Waiting for Frida-Erin E. Schmidt
PASSION-Gene Samuels

My story- “My Sweet Valentine”- This is what happens when a husband brings his wife chocolates for Valentine’s Day.

I have rearranged my website a little. I have updated my links, contest and newsletter page. My fun extra page now has MP3 links to my audio posts. I think my excerpt readings are getting better, lol. Plus, I have put everything like jigsaw puzzles, character bios, stuff about me, extra little stories etc on the fun extra page.

I would like to thank everyone who entered Jan. contest. The winner was Phyllis Crabtree Enjoy the book!

For Feb. contest- I am giving away a print book of "Erotic Shivers Volume I" to one lucky winner. To enter send an email to storyteller36@msn.com I will draw a winner at the end of the month.

Good luck to everyone that enters




Have a wonderful month everyone.
Best Wishes,
Justus Roux
www.justusroux.com
storyteller36@msn.com

No comments: