Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hello Everyone

I have a started this blog to talk about what's going on in my writer's mind. What influences, drives or inspires me to write. How one picture, a song, a moment, etc, will spark an entire story.
My blog will be a little strange to say the least. Its one part dream journal, one part wailing wall, and one part to whatever is on my mind at the moment.
I have to admit it's more for me than anything else. But I do invite you to read and post if you wish. My blog is adult oriented, so no one under 18 years of age will be allowed to post.
I am not sure how much or how often I will be posting, but I will be checking my blog everyday. I have always been hesitant to start a blog, my life is pretty ordinary. Blogging quite honestly makes me a little nervous. I don't want to appear as though I am full of myself that is far from the case. It’s just my little corner of cyberspace : )

No comments: