Thursday, May 01, 2014

May 2014 Newsletter







Hello Everyone,
An early Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there.  This year I will be skyping with two of my children, my daughter is going to school in Hawaii and my oldest son lives in Kansas, so they won’t be able to make it home for Mother’s day. My younger son will be taking me out for dinner on mother’s day since he lives in the area.
My husband celebrates his forty-eight birthday this month.

On the writing front:

“A Good Man” is now available on eBook and print.

I’m putting the finishing touches on “Toy Soldiers”.  This is a single title erotic fantasy novel.    This book will release in July.  I will post more about this book in the next newsletter.

I have started working on “Chains of Apollo” which is the next book in the Master Series.

I will be part of the Romance Studio’s Stay at Home party. May 13-18th.

I will be part of the wicked nights Giveaway hop May 14th-21st


Guest Writer
After The Dark-Jim Spry

Contest
The winner of the April’s website contest was Andrea Infinger congratulations and enjoy the books. For May’s contest I’m giving away a print book of “Voodoo”, “A Good Man”, and a leather rope necklace that is just like Lance’s necklace in a “Good Man” to one lucky winner. To enter put contest in the subject line and send it to storyteller36@msn.com
Good luck to everyone that enters
The meaning of the charms on Lance’s Necklace. “The vile holds my tears for Cora. The crucifix was hers. The key symbolized her love for me, and the watch face is etched with the time I last saw her smile. I want Thane to see this to know what he has taken from me,” Lance said to Nova.


Have a great month everyone :)

Best Wishes,
Justus Roux





No comments: