Saturday, September 21, 2013

"Voodoo" has been released



I'm excited to announce that my newest book "Voodoo" has been released on ebook and soon in print.
About the book:

When I arrived at the club Desnúdate I had no idea that my entire life was about to change.  What started out as a strange gift from my best friend transformed everything about me.  Looking over the list of Masters at the club one name stood out…the name he gave himself was Voodoo.

I had these desires that I couldn’t quite place. These dreams…these images…haunted my fantasies and now all of them were about to become reality.  This man, who simply went by the name Voodoo, led me into this lifestyle. Voodoo, his name rolls off my tongue like silk. Voodoo, the man I would call…Master.

 

“Voodoo” is the first book in Justus Roux’s Master of My Heart series. 

Master of My Heart series is single titled novels that have a hero who has what it takes to be called Master. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: