Sunday, September 01, 2013

September 2013 Newsletter


 
 
September 2013 Newsletter

 

A happy Labor day to my U.S. readers.

I’m in the process of adjusting to all the changes in my household, but I’m a tough little lady so I will handle this :) 

On the writing front:

“Voodoo” releases at the end of this month. This is the first book in my Master of My Heart Series.

Blurb:

When I arrived at the club Desnúdate I had no idea that my entire life was about to change.  What started out as a strange gift from my best friend transformed everything about me.  Looking over the list of Masters at the club one name stood out…the name he gave himself was Voodoo.

I had these desires that I couldn’t quite place. These dreams…these images…haunted my fantasies and now all of them were about to become reality.  This man, who simply went by the name Voodoo, led me into this lifestyle. Voodoo, his name rolls off my tongue like silk. Voodoo, the man I would call…Master.

 

Book trailer video


 

 

I have started to write “Chained Heart” which is the next book in my Master Series.  This book picks up where “Judas’ Kiss” leaves off.

 

I will be part of the Fall into Romance Blog Hop Sept  13- 21


 

I will also be part of the Great Equinox Fall Release Hop 19- 25

http://closeencounterswiththenightkind.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-great-equinox-fall-release-hop.html

 

My Website has been updated.

Guest Writer:

We Write the Spell-Tysche Dwai

Contest:

The winner of the August’s website contest was Felicia Plastini congratulations and enjoy the books. For September’s contest I’m giving away a print book of “Judas’ Kiss”, “Whispers of Change” and “Voodoo” to one lucky winner. To enter put contest in the subject line and send it to storyteller36@msn.com

 

Good luck to everyone that enters

 

 

Have a great month everyone

Best Wishes,

Justus Roux




 

No comments: