Sunday, March 31, 2013


April 2013 Newsletter

 

 

Hello Everyone,

Yay, it’s Spring, now if only the weather would reflect that. I so miss going on my walks outside. It’s a good way to clear my mind and lets me work on my storylines too.

It looks like my daughter will probably go to the University of Hawaii this fall. If this is her final decision   I have decided my husband and I will move out to Arizona this fall or winter.  I’m tired of the cold winters in Michigan.  Besides, it’s time for a new adventure, lol.  Every now and then you got to shake things up.

On the writing front:

“Whispers of Change” has been released in print as well as eBook.


 

I’m putting the finishing touches on “Judas Kiss” which is the next book in the Master Series.  This book will be released in June. Then I will begin work on “Voodoo” which is the first book in my new series Master of My Heart.  I have wanted to launch this series for a while now, but I have been too inspired by my Master Series.   The Master of My Heart Series will differ from the Master Series because each book in the new series is a standalone title, so it will not matter where you start in the series the stories aren’t connected.  The only thing that does connect them is that the main male character is a Master. I’m really excited about this new series and can’t wait to share the first book with you. “Voodoo” will be released in August.

 

I will be part of the Tortured Hero Blog Hop April 25th-28th I will be giving away an autograph print copy of “Whispers of Change” and “Strict Machine” to one lucky winner.

 

My Website has been updated:

Guest Writer

Glory- Jim Spry

 

Contest

The winner of the March website contest was Corky Wall congratulations and enjoy the books. For April’s contest I’m giving away a print book of “Whispers of Change” and “Strict Machine” to one lucky winner. To enter put contest in the subject line and send it to storyteller36@msn.com

Good luck to everyone that enters

 

 

Have a great month everyone!

 

Best wishes,

Justus Roux




 

No comments: