Thursday, August 23, 2012

"Yes...My Master" has been released on ebook

and soon in print.


My name is Hope. I was blessed with knowing a truly remarkable man. I dearly loved Master Xavier. It was because of him that I was brave enough to explore this lifestyle.  Yet, he couldn’t become my Master. He said it wouldn’t be fair to me or to his brother Xanthos. When I met Master Xanthos I understood why Master Xavier couldn’t be my Master.  It was Master Xavier’s wish that his brother find me a perfect Master.  Master Xanthos’ BDSM community is one of the best communities and I am honored that my new Master is part of this community. There are so many Masters to choose from. I will learn about all these Masters from their new submissives. Yet…will any of them measure up to the memory of Master Xavier?

“Yes…My Master” is another exciting addition to Justus Roux’s Master Series.

Also included is a guide to Justus Roux’s Master Series.

1 comment:

teresa said...

When will the next book in the Master series be released? Also I love Damian and Jessica together!!