Sunday, July 31, 2011


August 2011 Newsletter


Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a nice summer. My daughter and I will be heading out to Kansas to visit my son. We are going to make a road trip out of it. It should be fun.

I have been busy working on “Love’s Escape” which is the continuation of “Love Hurts.” And I will be starting the novella “My Mistress” which is also part of this storyline. All of these are part of my Master Series. I have been having a creative tidal wave here this last month. I don’t think I have ever written this much before in such a short period of time. It’s really kind of cool, lol.

My website has been updated:

Guest Writers
Tony and a Woman Like Me! –Bes R. Walker
Afternoon Playtime- Aubrey Ahlman

Contest

The winner of July’s contest was June Manning, congratulations and enjoy the books. For August’s contest I’m giving away a print book of “Lilith’s Web” and “Love Hurts” to one lucky winner. To enter put contest in the subject line and send it to storyteller36@msn.com

Good luck to everyone that enters

Have a great month, everyone!

Best Wishes,
Justus Roux
Storyteller36@msn.com
www.justusroux.com
www.justusrouxmasterseries.com

No comments: