Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It was brought to my attention that the blog for Master Nikolai has been taken down. If you have purchased my book "Love Thy Master" there was a link to Nikolai's blog. This blog covered Jade's training, which is already included in "Love Thy Master" so none of the story will be missing due to Nikolai's blog been removed.

I am pretty sure it was removed due to inactivity for so long. When I do a character blog in the future I will remember to post on it every now and then to keep the blog running. I am sorry that Nikolai's blog is gone. Unfortunately I didn't save what was written on it. But as I stated earlier all the stories about Jade's training is already in "Love Thy Master"

It's going to be one of those weeks I can tell already, lol. I swear being writer is like riding on a roller coaster, up and down constantly.

No comments: