Monday, August 21, 2006

I am a bit disappointed. I read that article in the Free Press and saw that she didn’t use any of what I said. All I can say is oh well, it was a good experience and I am happy that other authors did mention me to the reporter for her article. Sometimes promo stuff gets very frustrating to say the least.
I did receive a pretty good review for “A Song for My Warrior” from Just Erotic romance on Sunday, but I didn’t read it until this morning. The reviewer had a couple of negative things to say. Overall it was a nice review. Not every review is going to be a completely glowing review. Thankfully most of the reviews I received for this book have been outstanding and the emails I have gotten from readers telling me how they have enjoyed this book is wonderful :) So I am very happy with how the book has been received so far.

No comments: