Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Oct 2015 Newsletter





Hello Everyone,
Things are getting really busy around here as we prepare for our big move. I have to say I’m really excited about this big change.
I don’t have too much planned for Halloween this year, but I hope all you have fun with the holiday.

On the writing front:

“Wicked Ones” will be released Oct 12th. This is the 32nd book in the Master Series.  I love the main female character Lara in this book.  I’m busy writing basically what is part two of her storyline in “Stitch by Stitch”.

I have put my story “Whips” up on the Free Reads page of my website. This story was originally released by Whiskey Creek Torrid.  Enjoy!



Contest:
The winner of September’s website contest was Daun Ann Korty congratulations and enjoy the books. For October’s contest I’m giving away an autographed print book of “Wicked Ones”, “Say Love” and “Guilty Pleasure” to one lucky winner. To enter put contest in the subject line and send it to storyteller36@msn.com
Good luck to everyone who enters

Have a great month everyone
Best Wishes,
Justus Roux

No comments: