Sunday, May 31, 2015

June 2015 Newsletter





Hello Everyone,

This month my husband and I celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary.  I have planned a very romantic weekend to celebrate. 

I would like to send out an early happy Father’s day to all the dads.

On the writing front:

I’m working on “Say Love” which is the 31st book in the Master Series. This book will release at the beginning of August. I will post more about it in next month’s newsletter.

I’m part of the Summer Sizzling Reads June 1-3oth. I will be giving away an autographed print book of “Guilty Pleasure” for this event. Plus, there are over 350 prizes being awarded by all authors participating.

My website has been updated:

If you are a writer I’m looking for stories to be featured on my Guest Writer page. I welcome all writers at every level. I don’t care about how many writing credits you have, I just care about the story.  Here is the link to read more about story submissions.


Guest Writer:
Heat Wave- Jim Lee

Contest:
The winner of May’s website contest was Carly Rose congratulations and enjoy the books. For June’s contest I’m giving away an autographed print book of “Inner Beast” and “Guilty Pleasure” to one lucky winner. To enter put contest in the subject line and send it to storyteller36@msn.com
Good luck to everyone who enters

Have a great month, everyone!

Best Wishes,
Justus Roux

No comments: