Wednesday, September 17, 2014

"Chains of Apollo" has been released




I have been with my Master for many years now.  I’m grateful for the love he has given me, yet…when he made Bazil his favorite it tore my heart out. I know he loves me….damn, I hate this…I hate feeling anything.  This anger that boils inside me I’m finding it harder and harder to control.  Master can sense it and he is trying to help me. No one can help me.  My mother hated me.  I caused my little brother to lose his sight. Master Xanthos gave me away and now my Master has chosen another favorite submissive.  Then I think about what I do have now. My Master protects me. He even has found a doctor to give my brother his sight back.  Damn, all this crap swirling around my mind. I feel like I’m going to explode. Master Xanthos, my dead mother, my Master’s love for Bazil, my little brother being trained to be a Master, there is just too much. My anger rises up inside me almost blinding me to my actions that someday I will hurt her. I know this in my heart. Tonya…the way she looks at me, the way she tries to love me, but who could really love me. Nothing will break these chains I have forged.  – Master Dante’s Apollo

I love you, Apollo, why can’t you just let me love you? Why can’t you see yourself the way I see you? – Tonya



http://www.amazon.com/Chains-Apollo-Master-Book-29-ebook/dp/B00NLL6T2I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1410954919&sr=8-1&keywords=chains+of+apollo+justus+roux


No comments: