Thursday, July 31, 2014

August Newsletter











August 2014 Newsletter

Hello Everyone,
I hope everyone is having a fun summer!

“Toy Soldiers” is now available in print and ebook.
Book trailer video:
Excerpt:

I’m finishing up the edits on “Chains of Apollo”, then I send it off to the proof reader.   This is the 29th book in the Master Series. I can’t believe there are 29 books in this series. When book 30 “Inner Beast” comes out next year I’m going to have to do something special. “Chains of Apollo” will be released at the end of Sept. I will post more about this book in next month’s newsletter. I love the cover for "Chains of Apollo"!

I will be part of The Romance studio End of Summer Bash 8/25- 8/31



My Website has been updated:

Guest Writer:
Farmer John- Harold C. Jones

Contest:
The winner of July’s website contest was Catherine Lemanski congratulations and enjoy the books. For August’s contest I’m giving away a print book of “A Good Man" and "Toy Soldiers" To enter put contest in the subject line and send it to storyteller36@msn.com
Good luck to everyone who enters


Have a great month everyone!

Best Wishes,
Justus Roux

No comments: