Sunday, June 30, 2013

July 2013 Newsletter


July 2013 Newsletter

Hello Everyone,

This month I celebrate my birthday. I will be a whopping 46 years old. I plan on having a blast celebrating my B-day.

A happy July 4th to my U.S.A. readers.  

On the writing front:

I’m putting the finishing touches on “Voodoo”, which is the first book in the Master of My Heart series.

“Judas’ Kiss” has been receiving all sorts of good reviews, yay!

 

I will be part of the Hot Summer Romance blog hop July 18th- 21st


 

 

Guest Writer:

A MERRY CHRISTMAS-Andrea Dean Van Scoyoc

 

Story by me:  “Yeeha”- I was looking over some of my older stories and this one always makes me laugh.  Enjoy this free read.

 

Contest:

The winner of the June’s website contest was Lynn Lucier congratulations and enjoy the books. For July’s contest I’m giving away a print book of “Judas’ Kiss”, “Whispers of Change” and “Strict Machine” to one lucky winner. To enter put contest in the subject line and send it to storyteller36@msn.com

 

Have a great month everyone!

 

Best Wishes,

Justus Roux




 

No comments: