Wednesday, October 31, 2012

November 2012 Newsletter


Hello Everyone,

 

This month my oldest son celebrates his 24th birthday and my daughter celebrates her 17th birthday. 

An early Happy Thanksgiving to my U.S. readers.

 

On the writing front:

My book “Master of Puppets” is available on eBook and soon in print. Here is the link to the book trailer video


To read excerpt go to


 

I will be part of the Romance Reviews Year End Splash Nov 15-Dec 15th 


I will be giving away a print book of “Master of Puppets” at this event

 

My website has been updated

 

Guest Writers

When You Need Space-Nathan Dibou

In My Father's Footsteps- Jeremy Edwards


 

 

 

Contest

The winner of October’s website contest was Cathy Fierstein congratulations and enjoy the books. For November’s contest I’m giving away a print book of "Yes…My Master" and “Master of Puppets” to one lucky winner. To enter put contest in the subject line and send it to storyteller36@msn.com

Good luck to everyone that enters

 

Have a great month everyone!

 

Best Wishes,

Justus Roux




 

 

No comments: