Monday, March 02, 2009


March 2009 Newsletter


Hello Everyone,

This month my youngest son turns nineteen. He is still planning what he wants to do to celebrate it.

Spring is almost here and I can’t wait for it. I’m getting a bit tired of being cooped up in the house.

“Mine” has been released on ebook and print. I’m busy working on the second book of the dom/sub trilogy.




My website has been updated

Guest Poets
Lonesome- A. Michelle Navarro
I Love Fucking You- Ramona Thompson
Games- Mel G
Need-Terri Pray





Guest Writers
Portrait of Desire-Claire Jolley
Better than a Vibrator-Steven Simms



My story- Forever


Contest

I would like to thank everyone who entered Feb. contest. The winner was Pamela Sinclair Enjoy the book!

For March contest- I am giving away a print book of “Mine” to one lucky winner. To enter send an email to storyteller36@msn.com I will draw a winner at the end of the month.

Good luck to everyone that enters

Have a wonderful month
Best wishes,
Justus Roux
Storyteller36@msn.com
www.justusroux.com

No comments: