Friday, October 31, 2008

Nov 2008 newsletter

Nov 2008 newsletter


Hello Everyone,

I have two of my kids having birthdays this month. My oldest son turns 20, and my daughter turns 13. And there is Thanksgiving just around the corner, busy month around my home.

My two sons and I registered to vote this year. My husband has voted for several years. The heated debates I and my husband have gotten into over this election have been something, LOL. He is voting for McCain and I and the boys are voting for Obama. So this upcoming Election Day should be interesting.

On the writing front:

“Amoureux” is now available in print along with “A Master’s Love”

I’m busy working on a trilogy of books about the dominant/submissive relationship. I read some articles on a website a couple months ago, for the life of me I can’t remember the website’s name. Anyways, I liked how the writer of the articles differentiated between a dominant/submissive relationship and an S&M relationship. People often group these two together, but they are two very different kinds of relationships. Personally, I like the thought of dominant/submissive relationship and I built this trilogy around that concept. I haven’t thought of a name for this trilogy of books yet. The books will come out sometime next year.

My muses are driving me nuts, which is a good thing :) I have this massive series I’m developing, which I have already titled this series Pandemonium. I can’t go into too much detail because I’m still plotting the series out and with the scope of this one it could take awhile.

I have a new blog titled:
Delilah's Journal: A fledgling Mistress' journey
http://mistressdelilahjournal.blogspot.com
This blog is part of the dominant/submissive trilogy I’m working on. I will be posting something new to it every week. Mistress Delilah is new to the dominant/submissive lifestyle. She started this journal so that she and her new submissive Tram could write about their journey together.



My website has been updated.


Guest poets:
Burning Ember-Bobbi Langford
BEACH LOVE-Darla Smith
Restless Dreams-Margaret Elysia Garcia



Guest writers:
I Love Kooky Heather – Bes R. Walker
Glimpsing Gretchen-Jeremy Edwards
Charlie & Co.-Jack Allen


My Story: “Whips” the entire story is posted now.

Contest:
I would like to thank everyone who entered October's contest. The winner was Martha Eskuchen Enjoy the book!
For November's contest- I am giving away a print book "Barbarians of Malka" and a print book of "A Master's Love/Amoureux" to one lucky winner.. To enter send an email to storyteller36@msn.com I will draw a winner at the end of the month.
Good luck to everyone that enters





Have a great month everyone :)

Best Wishes,
Justus Roux
www.justusroux.com
storyteller36@msn.com

No comments: