Friday, April 18, 2008

Oh my goodness RT was overwhelming. I wish I would have stayed longer than I did. It was nice putting faces to names, meeting readers, reviewers, fellow authors, publishers, book buyers etc. It was especially nice meeting my proof reader Cindy. Next year I am staying the whole week, trying to shove everything into one day was too much. I felt a little awkward at first. I never went to one of these things before, but everyone was so friendly that I quickly felt more at ease. I did mange to take a couple of pictures. I hope they turn out. I forgot my digital camera and had to buy one of those disposable ones.
All in all it was a good experience and I look forward to next year :)

Now it’s time to get back to work. I got tons of work to catch up on and not to mention my muses are going nuts, lol.

No comments: