Thursday, February 22, 2007

Today I have to go to my children's parent-teacher conferences. Normally this is a good thing,because by and large they do pretty well in school. However, my daughter's last report card wasn't the greatest and my oldest son has behavior issues. Between me and their teachers I am sure we can get them back into shape school wise.

We are finally getting DSL connection. It took long enough but it's now offered in our area. That's the problem when you live out in the middle of nowhere it takes forever for services to come out this way.

I am finishing up "With These Chains" and I am very happy with how the story has developed. I should begin editing it next week then it's off to the proof reader. I have also had a few really good story lines pop into my head. I am looking forward to plotting them out.

No comments: