Tuesday, May 30, 2017

June 2017 Newsletter



Hello Everyone,
I want to wish all the dads out there an early Happy Father’s Day.

I know it’s been awhile since I have sent out a newsletter. I have been busy switching over to a new newsletter service, which hasn’t gone smoothly at all.

I have also been working on the newest Master Series book “Gravity”.  This book is being difficult. For the first time I scrapped the entire book and started over. The book felt forced. I wasn’t letting the characters lead me in the story I was forcing the storyline. I wasn’t going to release a book that I didn’t feel would fit the series. When I figured out what was wrong I began writing it again. I’m so glad that I did.  I am shooting for a late August release for the book.

I hope everyone has a great summer.
Best Wishes,
Justus Roux

No comments: