Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I have had several readers ask me if I was attending the Romantic Times book lovers convention this year. Due to personal reasons I will be unable to attend this year. I am disappoint. I was really looking forward to going this year. I wasn't expecting my life to get all frazzled, I guess it is the best word to describe it.

I will try like hell to make it to the next year's conference. The way things are going I probably won't make it do Dragon con this year either.

Right now I have to focus on getting my personal life straightened up. So much has happened over these last few months and so much is going to happen over the next few months. I have every confidence in myself that I will work through this and be stronger for it when everything is all said and done.

Of course I will continue writing. I love to write, it's my solace. I will be starting the new Barbarians of Malka book right after I finish up "Erotic Tales 2".
Speaking of "Erotic Tales 2" if you have a story or poem in this book and haven't sent me the contract or your bio please send those to me by the end of the month. I will be sending out story and poem proofs later on this week.

No comments: