Friday, August 31, 2007

September 2007 Newsletter



Hello Everyone,
September already, geez...where did summer go. Well, the kids are back in school, so I will have more time to work. Thank goodness for that, my muses are working overtime:)

Hallelujah! I finally got my new website launched. I was going to wait until next month but with the problem I was having updating the old one I decided to go ahead and do it. I hope you like the new design :) It still needs a little tweaking, but I love it. Happy dance time…oh yeah…oh yeah…it took me forever but the website is done…oh yeah…lol All the page names have changed by the home page is still www.justusroux.com


"The Warrior's Heart" is now available in paperback.

I'm still working on "Kiss the Moment" and the erotic shiver "Rapture" both of these are part of my Master Series.

My Website has been updated

Guest Poets:
Blowjobs on a plane-Ramona Thompson
CLEAN-Sharon Wachsler
Wrist Watch-Doug Draime
Dr. Feel good-Edwinna Bryant

Guest Writers
Mojitos-Bes R. Walker
Bridging The Climax- Joseph Veronneau
Le Petit Déjeuner-Jeremy Edwards
One Day Follows Another-Gwen Masters
Joanie and Owen - The Losers- Bobjj123

My Story-
Part II of “The Heart’s Eclipse” is posted

I would like to thank everyone who entered August contest. The winner was Yvonne Murray. Enjoy the book!

For Sept. contest- I am giving away a print book of "The Warrior's Heart" To enter send an email to storyteller36@msn.com I will draw a winner at the end of the month.
Good luck to everyone that enters

Have a great month everyone 
Best Wishes,
Justus Roux
Storyteller36@msn.com
www.justusroux.com

No comments: