Monday, July 09, 2007

Me and my daughter just had a nice three days together. My husband took my younger son with him in the truck. My son loved it. So, my daughter and I had three days to do girly things :)
We got our hair cut, nails done etc. More importantly she had a chance to talk to me without her brother being around. She is eleven, so she had a lot to talk about.

I just finished the first draft of “The Warrior’s Heart” and oh my goodness I am proud how this book has turned out. I try to start out with some sort of rough outline for the storyline and I just love it when I start writing and the characters pull me in all sorts of directions. That is what happened with this book. I can’t wait for this book to come out and you guys can read it.

After I have sent “The Warrior’s Heart” off to the proof reader I will be starting on “Kiss the Moment” which is another book in the Master Series. Plus, I got the storylines forming in my head for a short series of books that will be titled “Whips, Chains, Silk Ropes and Roses”

I have also finished a book titled “In the Arms of Oblivion” and I’m in the process of debating whether to send this book off to a different publisher or not. I won’t worry about that right now. “Kiss the Moment” storyline is dancing in my head and is dying to get out, so I better get to work on it.

“Erotic Tales 2” got a wonderful review from Erotica Revealed http://www.eroticarevealed.com/ Yay!

I haven’t been blogging all that much here lately. I get so wrapped up in my work that I tend to lose track of time, lol.

Oh I can’t wait for “The Warrior’s Heart” to be released. I am hoping for a Aug 10th release for the ebook and then print book will be a couple weeks after that.

No comments: